Computer Hackers- Blackspot On Cyber World
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you talk about computers? Quite simply, for children it is an endless form of entertainment whereas the office going folks find it as a tool which helps them in their business and other work related activities because it has their important data housed in the system.
The computer has stored a mine of information that has personal details of various individuals and is protected from external manipulation by security measures of the best kind.
So, it is only natural that you would live in constant fear of it getting lost or stolen simply because your entire life depends upon it. Data security is quite complex to understand in one go so we’ll live it to the experts.
The main issue here is that hackers are prowling the dark alleys of the virtual world in the form of fake websites and profiles that they use to lure innocent victims so as to con them into their trade and blackmail them after putting them in a compromising position.
To protect your computer is neither easy nor difficult but if the specific rules are followed and adhered to, there is no way that any hacker can jeopardize your personal space.
Therefore, we are going to talk about some important steps to protect your system from hackers, which are as follows:
- Install firewall software which is no less than a bodyguard of your PC and it is of two types: hardware and software
- Antivirus software helps to protect the system from unauthorized data that can pose a threat as liutilities remove Microsoft security adviser
- Also install a new anti spyware program that siphons off personal information without prior approval
- Keep passwords that are long and complex as easy ones are easy to decipher for hackers
- Update the security settings in your system at regular intervals